Venti: EM Build
- 1. Elegy for the End (5✩)*
- 2. The Stringless (4✩)
- 3. Windblume Ode (4✩)[R5]
- 4. Alley Hunter (4✩)[R5]
- 5. Favonius Warbow (4✩)*
- 5. Raven Bow (3✩)[R5]
- 6. Alley Hunter (4✩)
- 7. Skyward Harp (5✩)*
- 1. Viridescent Venerer (4)
- 2. Noblesse Oblige (4)
- Sands – Elemental Mastery
- Goblet – Elemental Mastery
- Circlet – Elemental Mastery
- 1. Elemental Mastery
- 2. Energy Recharge
- 3. ATK%
- 4. Crit Rate / DMG
- 5. Flat ATK
- 1. Burst
- 2. Skill
*For an EM-focused build, upgrading Venti’s talent levels isn’t a necessity.
Make sure you don’t immediately swap away after casting Burst, you need to be on-field for VV 4-set perk to proc on swirl first. (E > Q to avoid this issue)
You can infuse elements onto Venti’s Burst if you walk up with an element status on you. (e.g. Bennett Burst > Venti Burst > Walk up to infuse Pyro)
This build focuses on damage over ER because of his ER ascension stat. This weapon order is in the assumption of EMVenti, as Crit Venti’s damage potential is limited to either extremely high investment or single target situations. Consider reading the In-depth Guide from KQM if you’re interested in a Crit-focused build.
Regarding Weapon Choices:
- Favonius Warbow: While terrible for personal damage, this weapon allows Venti to provide more energy for his teammates, while also covering his ER needs. Finding Crit Rate in substats is recommended for consistent passive procs.
- Skyward Harp: Due to EM build assumptions, the stats offered aren’t very valuable.
- Elegy for the End: Elegy for the End’s ATK buff DOES NOT buff Venti’s burst if Venti is the one equipping the bow, but the EM buff affects Venti’s Swirl reaction. This is due to Venti’s burst snapshotting his stats (excluding EM toward transformative reactions such as Swirl) at the time of cast. While an [R1] Elegy of the End yields slightly lower Venti damage compared to an [R5] Stringless (~7% assuming 50% Elegy buff uptime), it provides a party-wide ATK and EM buff which can be better in terms of total team damage and comfortable ER.
Recommended for You
- Genshin Impact – Best Tighnari Builds Guide (5-Star / Dendro)
- Genshin Impact – Best Kujou Sara Builds Guide (4-Star / Electro)
- Genshin Impact – Best Ganyu Builds Guide (5-Star / Cryo)
- Genshin Impact – Best Kaedehara Kazuha Builds Guide (5-Star / Anemo)
- Genshin Impact – Best Amber Builds Guide (4-Star / Pyro)