Frequently Asked Questions
What is Golf Gang?
- Golf Gang is the most chaotic game of mini-golf you’ll ever play. Like regular golf, you’re working to get the ball in the hole in as few shots as possible. But here’s the extra wrinkle—it’s also a race to the finish!
What game modes are included in Golf Gang?
There are three game modes in Golf Gang:
- Golf Gang: Complete holes with the fewest strokes in the shortest possible time. Your final score is a combined total of both strokes and time.
- Time Trial: Race against the clock to complete holes as fast as possible. Hit target times or under to achieve medals and beat your friends’ records.
- Classic Golf: The name says it all. Take your time with this one—only your strokes matter here. Go for precision and finish individual holes in as few shots as possible.
How many other players can I golf with?
Golf Gang supports up to 8 players in a single game. So you and 7 others!
Can I play Golf Gang solo?
- Of course! You can play every mode in the game (Golf Gang, time trials, classic golf) either by yourself or with a group of other players. It’s your choice!
Where can I purchase Golf Gang?
- Golf Gang is currently available on Steam.
Can I play Golf Gang on Mac?
- You can only play Golf Gang on Windows PCs currently.
What are the minimum/recommended hardware specs for Golf Gang?
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4670K (4 * 3400) or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 640 (2048 VRAM) or equivalent
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 (4 * 3200) or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 960 (4096 VRAM) or equivalent
- Storage: 2 GB available space
How do I unlock courses, modifiers and ball customization options?
- Everything is unlocked through the in-game shop. Access the shop in the top right corner of the screen in the Golf Gang menus. The shop is the top icon on the right side of your player card.
- You earn coins in-game by, simply put, playing the game. Everything in the shop has a price attached to it, and once you have enough coins, you can purchase said item.
- All in-game currency is earned, as the name suggests, in-game. There are no microtransactions or real money exchanges in Golf Gang.
How do I customize my ball?
- At the top right corner of your screen in the Golf Gang menus, click the middle icon on the right side of your player card. This will take you to the style section.
- Equip customization options you’ve unlocked in the store here. You can also change the color of your golf ball here too!
Is there controller support?
- Controller support is not currently available, however it is our priority. It will be implemented very soon.
Can I play multiplayer locally?
- No. You can play solo on one device, or online with friends.
Can I change the language in-game?
- Yes, in the bottom right corner of your screen on the main menu. Click the icon and select the language you’d like to switch to.
What languages are supported in Golf Gang at launch?
- English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian and Portuguese), Spanish, Turkish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian.