Tired of skipping the intro when starting the game? I will show you how to remove it.
- Go to your Steam Games. search for “Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – The Definitive Edition” press right click on it and go to “Properties…”
- Click on “LOCAL FILES” and then on “Browse…”
- Go to GTA \Gameface\Content\Movies\1080
- Add “old_” to the names of these files.
- If you want to get your intro back, just remove “old_” from the name of these files.
Note that you may need to repeat the process every time the game is updated.