Here I will show you how to change the maximum FOV value. This guide is made for people who like to play with a large FOV. Warning! Everything you do at your own peril and risk.
Guide to Maximize FOV
How to Change the Maximum FOV?
- First, let’s go to the AppData folder.
- Go to Windows search, enter:% appdata% and press Enter.
- Next, go to AppData / Local
- Find the Halo Infinite folder there and go to it.
- Next, go to the Settings folder and open SpecControlSettings.json through notepad.
- After you have opened the file, press the Ctrl F key combination and the document search will open.
- Insert into the search “spec_control_field_of_view” and click “find next”.
- Change the value value to the desired FOV value:
- I do not recommend setting too high a value. Somewhere in the range from 120 to 150 is optimal.
- Save and close the document.
- Next, right-click on the SpecControlSettings.json file and go to properties.
We put a marker there on the item “Read only” and apply (after that, it is better not to change the settings in the game, because the FOV value will fly off. If you change it, it’s okay, re-enter the game and the FOV will again put your value from the document => that’s why we set it to read only so as not to constantly go into it and not change everything for yourself every time).
We go into the game and check:
Be the first to comment