Does your Personal AI’s constant chatter in your ear annoy you? Look no further!
Guide to Turn Off Your Personal AI
- Open Steam Library
- Right-Click on Halo Infinite
- Click Properties
- Click Local Files
- Click Browse
- Open Sound folder
- Open Win folder
- Open the folder in the Language that your game is in
- Look for files that say “mpsuitai”
- Look for the files for the AI that you use (i.e. mpsuitaibutler)
- Each AI has 2 files (i.e. mpsuitaibutler and mpsuitaibutler_frontend)
- Rename these 2 files & put something like “backup” at the end of the name so that in case you needed to revert them back all you have to do is erase “backup” from their names
This does however disable callouts for power weapons, but that’s not a big deal at all, just pay attention to their timer, like literally every other Halo game.