The game is poorly optimized and i have found a fix to a HUD bug for AMD GPU owners.
Guide to Fix Performance for AMD GPU Users
You need to find the settings options in the main configuration. (F1 button), and then look for the UI menu.
Disable the HUD on the toggle check and you are good to go. The game will run just fine but without GUI. Im pretty sure this is not an optimal fix and 343 needs to address as an actual issue.
Option – FPS
- HUD enabled – 34
- HUD disabled – Locked 60
Recommended for You
- Halo Infinite – Increase Performance by Disabling Desktop Capture / Background Recording
- Halo Infinite – How to Fix Stuck Being Offline / Can’t Customize / Infinite Loading
- Halo Infinite – Guide to Game Menus
- Halo Infinite – Theatre Mode Guide
- Halo Infinite – How to Use Challenge Swaps and XP Boosts