How to Obtain All Achievements
Just a quick guide to reveal what all the secret achievements in this game are, for easy look-up.
None of these achievements are particularly difficult to complete, but might take some time.
- “Complete the Tutorial”
You can “miss” this one by choosing not to do the tutorial. You can just get it by starting a new save (use a different shift-type if you don’t wish to restart) and choosing to do it, I suppose.
Act I Complete
- “Complete Act I of the campaign.”
Triggers sometime around the time you learn that there is an inspector coming to inspect your crew.
Act II Complete
- “Complete Act II of the campaign.”
Act III Complete
- “Complete Act III of the campaign.”
For these three following achievements, you just have to make sure you reach the final salvage goal in a salvage. Careful salvage should make this pretty easy, just don’t go blowing up any reactors and you should be fine.
The Weight of the World
- “Complete all Salvage Goals on an Atlas Class Ship.”
Always Finding Your Mark
- “Complete all Salvage Goals on a Javelin Class Ship.”
Gecko Go(al) Better
- “Complete all Salvage Goals on a Gecko Class Ship.”
Bing Bang Boom
- “Unlock Demo Charges.”
If you manage to miss this one, I’ll be impressed.
A Tucked Tale
- “Finding the Hidden Data Drive”
This data drive is strapped to be underside of the Master Jack, where your hab is. Use the scanner (T) if you have trouble finding it.
The Killer of Caerbannog
- “Collect a Bunny stuffed-animal”
I believe this is a random spawn. I got one very early on.