Guide to Fix Game Crashes
One of the possible reasons for crashing out of the game: poor optimization of work with RAM.
Try increasing the swap file size in your Windows to match the amount of your RAM.
Instructions for Windows 10 with 16 GB of RAM:
- Right-click on “Start” and choose “Settings”.
- The Windows preferences window opens in front of you. Click on “System”.
- Scroll all the options on the left side of the window to the bottom and select “About”. Then on the right side of the window find “Advanced System Settings” and click on it.
- In the System Properties window, in the “Performance” field click on the “Settings” button.
- In the window that appears, select the “Advanced” tab and in the “Virtual Memory” field you will see what size of paging file you are currently using. If you are don’t like this value, click on the “Change” button.
- Uncheck the box next to “Automatically manage paging file size for all drives”.
- Set “Custom size” and in “Initial” and “Maximum” size input value 16384.
- Click Set and OK buttons.
- Restart OS.
This method helped me avoid a crash after completing the prologue. Good luck!
Be the first to comment