This guide is to make sure mouse acceleration is entirely disabled.
Guide to Make Sure Mouse Acceleration Is Completely Disabled
You can set mouse acceleration in-game to 0, which sets acceleration in the config files to a tiny number. This guide will not make much difference if you set mouse acceleration to 0 in-game. Still, if you want to ensure mouse acceleration is disabled, this guide will show you how.
Edit Config File
I always recommend using Notepad++ for editing config files, but you can use the regular Windows Notepad.
- In File Explorer, navigate to:
You can copy and paste the path into the Address Bar and press enter. It should take you straight there.
- Open the file GameUserSettings.ini using Notepad (or Notepad++).
- Look for InputAccelerationDefault= and InputAccelerationAiming=. You will find it in the line that says CameraSettings=(<IN HERE>). It’s a long line, so I recommend using the Find tool.
- Set value of InputAccelerationDefault=<VALUE>,InputAccelerationAiming=<VALUE> to 0. Be careful not to delete the comma between the two commands.
- Save the changes and open the game. Mouse acceleration should now be completely disabled.
Be the first to comment