Here’s a small guide how to reduce or get rid of game stutters on Windows 10/11.
How to Fix Stutter Issue
- Find “Exploit protection” in search bar (can be found manually in Windows Security app by selecting the shield icon in the task bar or searching the start menu for “Windows Security”) then Select the “App & browser” control tile (or the app icon on the left menu bar) and then select “Exploit protection”.
- Click the “Program settings” tab.
- Click the “Add program to customise”.
- Click the “Choose exact file path”.
- Navigate to the HogwartsLegacy.exe and select it (likely in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Hogwarts Legacy).
- Scroll down to the “Control flow guard (CFG)”.
- Check the “Override system settings” and toggle the “On” to “Off”.
- Click “Apply”.
- Restart PC.
Be the first to comment