The first time-limited event has been unlocked in Honkai: Star Rail, and you can get more than 500 Stellar Jades by completing all the challenges. Take part in the Boulder Town Super League to challenge enemies and claim all the rewards.
Event Gameplay Duration:
- May 19, 2023, 10:00:00 – June 06, 2023, 03:59:00 (Server time)
This event contains time-limited challenges. Trailblazers who complete them during the event will receive Time-Limited Rewards. After these challenges close, Trailblazers can still challenge the Boulder Town Super League Event to obtain standard first-clear rewards.
- Trailblaze Level ≥ 21
- Complete the Adventure Missions Ring and Stage I, Ring and Stage II, and Gladiator
- The Boulder Town Super League is split into the standard event and the time-limited event.
Standard event: Trailblazer can challenge 5 matches, each containing 4 rounds. After Trailblazer chooses to join the match, the enemy lineup will be selected at random and provide different buffs to the Trailblazer upon defeat. Pass the match for the first time to receive standard rewards such as Stellar Jades.
Time-limited event: The Super League will also host a time-limited event! During the event, the number of rounds the Trailblazer spends to finish each fight will be recorded. The faster you finish the fight, the more rewards you will get!
1) Choose your Challenges
- If you are still confused about the standard event and the time-limited event, both are essentially the same event, but with different rewards.
- There are a total of 5 challenges, each stage will be unlocked daily starting on the first day of the event. In addition, each challenge will have 4 rounds.
- As I highlighted in the image above, the rewards in each challenge box are the rewards for the Standard event. Meanwhile, the rewards in the Objectives section are for the Time-Limited Event.
2) Create your Team
- After choosing your challenge, you need to create your own team. There will be a limited amount of Trial Characters you can use for each challenge. Once you choose ‘Start Drawing,’ you can’t change any of your team members until you defeat the whole challenge or forfeit.
- When choosing your teammates, make sure to take advantage of the Possible Weaknesses that the stage had included to increase your chance of winning.
- There is a total of 4 rounds in each challenge, so you will be facing 4 rounds of random enemies. All enemies are above Lvl 50 for Equilibrium Level 3 (Equilibrium Level will influence enemy strength in the event so your enemies’ level may vary than mine).
3) Complete the Challenge
- All characters’ HP and Energy will be reset at the start of every round, so there’s no need to worry if any of your characters die in the early round, they will be revived.
- Aside from different enemies in each round, you will also gain different buffs by defeating them. You can see what buff you will get at the end of each battle (except the last round).
Jing Yuan + Dan Heng + Asta + Qingque
- For the first round, Jing Yuan is the only Trial Character for the challenge. Don’t forget that we will face random enemies in each round, so it may not go 100% smoothly with the same team.
- The team I recommend fulfills the whole Possible Weaknesses and also completely F2P as all of us will get the included characters for free (depending on your progress in the game).
- Jing Yuan is the trial character so he is a must in your party because he’s too OP in this stage, and he’s free to use. Dan Heng is obviously the single-target DPS. Asta is the Fire Weakness breaker and also helps in providing ATK and SPD buff. Lastly, Qingque is the Quantum Weakness breaker (although mine is not built at all and dies in one-shot).
- Stellar Jades x100
- Traveler’s Guides x6
- Condensed Aether x10
- Credits x50000
Time-limited Event Rewards:
- Stellar Jades x500
- Tracks of Destiny x1
- Traveler’s Guides x40
- Condensed Aethers x30
- Lost Gold Fragments x29
- Credits x100000
Be the first to comment