We wanted to answer some of your questions with the release of Hotel Renovator… so here we go!
Frequently Asked Questions
When will Hotel Renovator be released?
- We plan to release the game on March 7th 2023 on PC
What platforms will Hotel Renovator be available on?
- The game is set to release on PC, Xbox Series, and Playstation 5
Which PC distribution platforms will the game be available on?
- The PC version of the game will be available via Steam and Epic Games Store
Who is the publisher of Hotel Renovator?
- The game will be published by Focus Entertainment
Will Hotel Renovator get a physical release?
- At this moment, we plan on releasing the game only in digital form
How many languages will the game be available in?
- The game will offer subtitles in the following languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish (LATAM), Spanish (Cast), Portuguese (BR), Polish, Czech, Russian, Chinese (SC), Chinese (TRAD), Korean, Japanese and Ukrainian
Will Hotel Renovator include multi-player?
- At this stage, the game is developed with single-player experience in mind
What engine is used in the development of Hotel Renovator?
- Our game is being developed in Unreal Engine 4
Will Hotel Renovator include a story mode?
- Yes, the main campaign will put the players in the shoes of a person who inherited the hotel from a relative and will gradually discover its intriguing history
Will Hotel Renovator include a sandbox mode?
- Yes, the players will be able to enjoy a sandbox mode without the pressure of taking care of the business part
Will Hotel Renovator support UGC?
- Yes, we believe that user-generated-content is going to unleash a lot of creativity within the Hotel Renovator community, and we can’t wait to see the creations that the players will produce
Will Hotel Renovator be expanded further with additional DLC?
- Yes, we plan to support the game with additional DLC after the launch and will disclose more details in the future
Will the hen from the demo return in the full release?
- Yes! Turns out it’s not so easy to get rid of.
Be the first to comment