Please read below for our information about the game, community involvement, tech support, our team.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Industries of Titan?
- Industries of Titan is a simulation strategy game set on Saturn’s moon which combines classic city building and management elements, blending low poly and voxel art styles.
Will Titan be on Linux/Mac?
- We do not currently have plans to support Linux or Mac. We may consider porting to Mac and Linux at a later date.
Will there be multiplayer?
- Our primary goal was always to finish IoT as a single-player experience, but we may consider implementing multiplayer in the future.
Is there a soundtrack?
- Yes! The official Industries of Titan OST by Danny Baranowsky has now been completed and is available on the store, featuring 21 tracks and some in-progress versions of songs as well as other exclusive leftovers.
How long has Titan been in development?
- Early prototyping of Industries of Titan began in early 2017, with full production starting in February 2018.
Who are Brace Yourself Games?
- We’re the indie Katamari! Brace Yourself Games hails from Vancouver, Canada and is the independent game studio behind Crypt of the NecroDancer, Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the NecroDancer featuring The Legend of Zelda, Phantom Brigade, and multiple other titles that we are publishing.
Be the first to comment