Frequently Asked Questions
What is Isonzo?
- Isonzo is the third entry in the WW1 Game Series, covering the Italian Front – located on the border between Austria-Hungary and Italy. Isonzo is inspired by the two-year struggle for control of the Isonzo river valley and high-altitude combat in the Alps.
When will Isonzo be released?
- Isonzo will be released on September 13th, 2022!
What will Isonzo cost?
- The base game will cost around $29.99 / €29.99 / £24.99.
- The Deluxe edition will cost around $39.99 / €39.99 / £33.49, and will include two cosmetic packs – the Reserve Units pack and Veteran Units pack – along with bonus digital content similar to that seen in the Verdun and Tannenberg Supporter Editions.
- The Collector’s Edition clocks in at around $59.99 / €59.99 / £49.99. It will include the same bonus content as the Deluxe Edition, but two more cosmetic packs – the Elite and Alpine Units!
What new features will Isonzo have?
- Isonzo introduces a whole new theatre of war in Northern Italy. Expect dramatic scenery and stunning visuals, the Italian and Austro-Hungarian armies with their weapons and gear, technical enhancements, new gameplay features and more. Revealed so far are the historical Offensive game mode, wire cutters and construction to influence dynamic battlefields, updated animations and movement, a more flexible loadout system, and there’s even more coming!
How many players can be in one battle?
- Isonzo features 48 human players battling it out at the same time on PC.
Can I play Isonzo as a single player game as well?
- There isn’t a specific (story) single player campaign. The main focus of Isonzo is the online multiplayer aspects where you play with and against other players. However, there’s the option to play offline by yourself with and against AI bots in the main Offensive game mode.
Can I pre-order the game?
- You can’t pre-order the game on Steam. However, if you purchase the game during the first week of release, you will be able to claim the Avanti Savoia cosmetic DLC pack for free!
Are there P2W (pay to win) aspects to the cosmetics?
- No, the cosmetic DLC are purely for the visual aspects of the game. They do not give you any different stats or abilities compared to other players.
Will Isonzo have special events like Verdun & Tannenberg?
- Yes, there will be something similar, but what it’s going to be remains a secret.
Will new content be added to Isonzo after its release?
- We can’t confirm or deny anything yet!
Will there be additional content for Isonzo in DLC form?
- We are considering additional cosmetic DLCs.
Will the updates from Isonzo be added to Verdun & Tannenberg?
- No, Isonzo is built on a newer version of Unity and it’s not possible to port technical improvements back to our earlier games.
Is there cross-play for Isonzo?
- Steam & Epic players will be able to play together.
What are the required PC specs?
- OS: Windows 10 64-Bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4670K, AMD Ryzen 5 1400
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon R9 290, 4GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
What if something is wrong with the DLC packs (miss-spelling/uniforms etc.) or the game in general?
- We strive to be as accurate as possible. We’ll fix mistakes if we come across them.