Guide to Increase Frames
The Good Stuff
- Step 1: Hit esc on your keyboard.
- Step 2: Click settings button in the menu.
- Step 3: Click graphics button in the settings menu.
- Step 4: Click resolution button in the graphics menu.
- Step 5: Select the lowest number, you know its the correct menu option you’re changing if the numbers look like 1920×1080, 1280×720, etc.
- Step 6: The game now looks crunchy, but I managed to go from 8 frames per second (how fast the game runs) to 40.
- Step 7: Enjoy.
Be the first to comment