How to Fix Low FPS and Game Crashing in the Menu [Nvidia]
- Either you specs are just not good enough to run it (check minimum requirements at the shop page)
- Or your PC runs the game with the intigrated bad grapics card instead of the actual good one
How to Set the Game to the Right GPU
Since I only have a NVIDIA GPU I have no clue what AMD users should do, but the process should be similar.
- Search for NVIDIA Control Panel and open it. (If you do not have it installed get it here).
- Click on Manage 3D-Settings.
- Click on Program Settings.
- Click on Add.
- Search for the path where the .exe is located and then add selected program.
- Make sure you have selected the right program and then change the preferred graphics processor to the High-performance one.
- Restart your PC and everything should be working.
Hope this works for you and enjoy playing!
Recommended for You
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga – Troubleshooting: How to Fix Low FPS, Crashes, Improper Full Screen, Etc
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga – How to Enable PS4 Controller Prompts
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga – Split Screen Monitor Configuration
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga – Now This Is Podracing! Vulture Droid Tracking Issue
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga – High Refresh Rate Support