This is a short guide to fix an issue where players cannot track vulture droids in the level “Now This Is Podracing!” in Episode I: The Phantom Menace.
So, I was trying to 100% The Phantom Menace and was on the last level, “Now This Is Podracing!”
One of the challenges is to complete the level without your ship being destroyed. The way to progress through the level is to target 10 satellites, 10 turrets, and 10 vulture droids.
The issue I came across was that I would destroy the satellites and the turrets, but I could NOT for the life of me track on to any of the vulture droids. AT ALL.
So with a vigorous Google search after trying to free-aim at these ships the issue was that since I entered the level in Free Play with The Mandalorian, the game didn’t allow me to target enemies until I switched to a “morally-good”/light-side character, such as Qui-Gon.
That’s it. That’s the whole guide. I hope this gets to that one person who is struggling in this particular level.
This is my first guide so apologies for any inconvenient formatting errors, and also hey! Yes this is just a LEGO game, but I wanted to fully complete the level and this was one obstacle that was absolutely penetrating my night. Cheers.
Recommended for You
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga – How to Get Every Gonk Droid
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga – All Character List
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga – Fix Low FPS and Game Crashing in the Menu
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga – Troubleshooting: How to Fix Low FPS, Crashes, Improper Full Screen, Etc
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga – Split Screen Monitor Configuration