Please note: all credit goes to Nagydij!
These are the best ways to farm studs in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga.
Guide to Stud Farming
Method 1 – Bespin
This is the best method for farming studs currently. With this method I was able to earn around 2 billion studs every 10 minutes or about 12 billion studs per hour.
- You must have completed Episode 5: The Empire Strikes Back. This is because the method takes place in Cloud City.
- You should upgrade the ‘Attract Studs’ upgrade to the maximum possible. This will ensure that you do not miss any of the studs dropped.
- I recommend that you have at least one multiplier to make the process slightly easier, however without one you can still earn around 500,000 studs every 10 minutes or so.
- Travel to Cloud City.
- When you first arrive you will see some walkers. These are the key to this method. Get in one.
- Walk around the entire area, breaking all of the destructible objects that you see.
- All of the things that you break will respawn, so walk around breaking everything.
- One you have broken everything head back to where you started. Everything will have respawned and you can start over again.
This is a before and after comparison of my stud counter after one run (about 5 minutes)
Method 2 – The Rise of Skywalker
This method is not as efficient as the first one, but is less tedious so may be more enjoyable for longer runs. With this method, I was able to earn around 500 million studs per run. Each run takes about 4-6 minutes.
- You must have completed the first mission Episode 9: The Rise of Skywalker.
- I recommend that you have at least one multiplier to make the process slightly easier.
- Go to episodes and select Episode 9.
- Select the first mission “A Skip and a Jump” and play it in freeplay (so you can skip the cutscenes).
- This is an on-rails mission where you have to destroy 10 Tie Fighters. If you ignore the Tie Fighters, it is endless.
- All you have to do to earn studs is shoot the pipes on the top and sides of the map. These will give you a fair amount of studs each time you break one.
- Continue this until you get bored. When you do, shoot the tie fighters and finish the level.