How to Win the Race
Lower the difficulty if you can’t beat it on classic.
- Don’t drive on full speed, break on turns and accelerate on straights. This is a 1930’s race car, not 2020’s.
- You can skip couple turns by cutting over grass. Mind your speed however so you don’t spin around or go up flying.
- Don’t crash on other vehicles, most of the times that do more harm than good. You can block them by driving in front of them.
- There is a ram button (F) but i never use it so i don’t know if that would work.
- Just practice and learn from every mistake, it was in first game and it is in this game.
- If nothing else works and you just don’t know how to drive, there are safe files that skip this whole thing or script that makes all the other races crash.
Be the first to comment