Many people are getting annoyed by the intro of the game with the very loud voiceline of “For 70 years we lived in the shadows of the great war…”.
Guide to Skip the Intro/Loading Screen
There is a simple fix for all of you, who are annoyed by it. Just follow the guide its really simple, as there are not any known launchoption to skip the intro yet.
How to Skip the Loading Scene
Go to the Installation folder
- Open Steam.
- Click on Libary.
- Right click on Marauders: Closed Alpha.
- Select “Manage” -> Browse local files and click on it. It should open an Explorer window.
Find the file to rename/delete
- Open the folder “RaidGame”.
- Open the folder “Content”.
- Open the folder “Movies”.
- Rename or delete the file “LoadingScreen.mp4” (rename it for example to “BackupLoadingScreen.mp4”).
Launch the game
- Launch the game. The game will start with the “EXIT | Log In” screen, without the video or sound.
Path for most users:
- C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\MaraudersAlpha\RaidGame\Content\Movies
If you want the intro back, simply rename the file back to the original or use the steam app to check for the integrity of the files. The video should be redownloaded.