Just some simple rules people can follow to improve trading, it should help until something is officially added.
Guide to Trading
Six rules for trading
- If you’re trading a Navi chip, trade the other version equivalent, like trading the 4th Navi chip from Gregar which I believe is Eraseman with the 4th Navi chip from Falzar which I believe is Groundman. This generally shouldn’t be necessary since you can use patch cards to get every Navi chip, unless you want some duplicates of a chip.
- Trade Navi chips that have the same level, base Navi chip for base Navi chip, EX for EX, and Sp for SP.
- If you aren’t trading a Navi chip, trade the same type of chip, breaker chip for breaker chip, fire chip for fire chip, etc. such as trading an air hockey 1 chip for a golem hot 1 chip.
- If you aren’t trading a Navi chip, still trade the same level. Like a Reflector 2 for a Machine Gun 2.
- Don’t trade the same thing or something they already have or can easily get, this one is kind of obvious but for instance don’t give a Falzar player Dustman SP since they can easily get it with buster max mode on or from playing through the story or don’t trade someone a WWW Navi chip since you can easily farm those as well.
- This is the most difficult tip to follow, so feel free to ignore it but generally try to give chips from the same area to prevent silly things like a Wide Sword chip for a Summon Black chip.
Hopefully this helps with trading.
Be the first to comment