Do you want to play Mega Man X DiVE on PC but the black screen after the “game needs to download data” warning prevents you from doing so? Fear not! It has a very simple solution!
Guide to Fix The Black Screen Issue on Startup
- Step 1: Click on Start.
- Step 2: Click on Settings.
- Step 3: Navigate to Time & Language.
- Step 4: Click and Language and download English if you don’t have it.
- Step 5: Navigate to Region.
- Step 6: Change Regional Format to English (United States) or English (Europe) if you don’t like the 12-hour clock system.
- Step 7: Done! Now you can enjoy the game!
- Step 1: Search for Control Panel and click on it.
- Step 2: On the top left, change View By to Category.
- Step 3: Under the Clock and Region, click on Change date, time, or number formats.
- Step 4: Drop down Format and change it to English (United States) or English (Europe) if you don’t like the 12-hour clock system.
That’s all what you need to do enjoy the game on Steam. When it first came out, I thought this issue was exclusive to Turkey and after numerous reports, Taicom refused to look into it and they still do not acknowledge that this issue exists. After seeing several reviews that was written about black screen issue, I wanted to write a proper guide for everyone to find easily. If you don’t want to use your PC in English, you obviously need to revert those changes after you’re done playing. Enjoy the game and may the luck be on your side!