This guide shows you how to create a character in Mir 4.
Creating a Character
You can choose either a Warrior, Sorcerer, Taoist, or Lancer class to play the game.
After selecting a class, you can use a preset or customize the appearance to your liking.
You can customize and change the character’s appearance to your liking.
- You can customize the hairstyle and facial makeup.
- You can customize facial features.
- You can dye outfits and preview them.
- You can see your character with their hair tied up.
- You can see your character gazing at the camera.
- You can remove the UI. (Can be restored by tapping or clicking the screen.)
- You can save the customized settings. (Tap or click the icon to return to the previous screen.)
- You can reset the customized settings. (Press OK after tapping or clicking the icon.)
- You can revert a customized setting to its previous state.
- You can restore a reverted element to its selected customization stage.
- Once you’re done, tap to create your character.
You can adjust facial features.
You can customize the face shape and other facial features.
You can customize the face contour, eyebrows, eye shape, nose, and lips.
You can customize your character’s outfit.
- You can customize the outfit.
- You can dye outfits, preview, and check different poses.
- You can choose the color of the outfit to your liking.
- Dyes are applied randomly.
- You can select and apply recommended dyes.
Once you’re done with the customization, tap or click the [Create Character] button, name your character, and confirm to complete the character creation.
You can delete characters in the Character Selection window.
There is a 3 day grace period for character deletion, during which you can cancel the deletion.
The name of a deleted character can be used by other players once the 3 day (72 hour) grace period ends.