If you play MIR4 on PC, then you need this guide.
Install / Run FAQ
What are the minimum requirements for mobile devices?
- The minimum requirements to play MIR4 are shown at this guide.
Can I use a guest account?
- You can use a guest account to play MIR4.
But there is a risk of losing the account if you don’t link it, and we do not provide recovery support for lost guest accounts.
When using a guest account, please keep in mind that you can resume the game from where you left off by obtaining a Transfer Code.
How to obtain a Transfer Code:
- Go to Menu > System in the game
- Account > Link Account
- Transfer Data > Copy Transfer Code
- Transfer Data > Set Password
After copying the transfer code, make sure to save it in a Notepad file or other means. We are unable to help you if you lose your transfer code or password.
As using a guest account and Transfer Data feature can be inconvenient, we urge you to link your account to play the game if possible.
When I try to download from the Google Play Store, I get a message that says “Your device is not compatible with this version.”
- The game cannot be installed if your device doesn’t meet the minimum requirements.
I get a message that says “A patch error has occurred. Exiting the game. Make sure that your disk has enough space available.” and the update doesn’t continue.
- This issue occurs when you don’t have enough space available on your device.
- Secure enough space and try the update again.
MIR4 shuts down with a message that says “Unauthorized access detected.”
- This message is displayed when your device is installed with a macro app that supports auto tap.
- Uninstall the app and launch MIR4 again.
I can’t log into MIR4.
- If a network error occurs while playing MIR4 , check the reception status of your device.
- As unstable network conditions can impair your connection, play the game at a place with good reception.
It says launch MIR4 and update at the store, but it won’t update at the store.
- Please follow the instructions below and carry out the update.
How to resolve the Google Play Store (AOS) update problem
- Tap [Settings] > [Apps] > [Google Play Store]
- Delete updates, cache, and data
- After rebooting the device, open Google Play Store and select [Agree] on the pop-up
- Reinstall MIR4
Deleting game cache/data and reinstalling the game wipes out all in-game data of guest accounts. Ensure that your account is linked before carrying out these steps.
How to resolve the App Store (iOS) update problem
- Tap [AppStore] > [Update]
- Drag the Update Category screen down to refresh the update list
Constant crashes, freezes, and lags are making MIR4 unplayable.
Please check below if you are not enjoying a smooth MIR4 experience.
Close all running apps to secure sufficient memory space.
- Go to Task Manager → Close all running apps
Check your network status.
- If you are in a crowded place or an enclosed area, connection to the server may not be stable depending on the network conditions.
- Using Wi-Fi or hotspots shared by many others may cause the connection to be unstable.
Check the graphics settings for MIR4.
- Tap [Menu] > [System] > [Settings] > [Graphics] and change the options to suit your device.
How many skills can I assign?
- There are 2 skill slots and you can assign up to 6 skills per slot.
- To see the second slot, drag the skill slot left or right.
How do I check the OS information?
OS information differs for each device. Please see below for more details.
Checking on Android (Galaxy, LG etc.)
- After tapping the phone’s [Settings], tap [About phone].
- Tap [Software information] and check the Android version.
Checking on iOS (iPhone, iPad)
- After tapping the phone’s [Settings], tap [General].
- Tap [Information] and check the version.
I’m not able to enter a character name.
Please change the keyboard setting to ‘default setting’ on your device If you are not able to enter Character name.
- You are able to play MIR4 smoothly only from Mobile/PC(Windows)/Steam.
- You may not able to play the game normally using by App Player.