I got the death note achievement randomly in OX conquest, however I was in offline mode and the achievment didn’t unlocked, so I decided to come up with a strategy to get it again without another player. While I got the cold war achievement with a friend I also decided a strategie for it, since It’s a difficult one for single player.
How to Obtain Death Note and Cold War Achievements
Your name in the Death Note
- Be the target of 3 Manhunt Rivalry at the same time
- Maintain the “Eavesdropping” Rivalry for 2 years, with a clan doing the same with you.
Death note can be done in conquest, just any conquest in which you have to defeat 3 enemy and they are allied to each other, unless they have a lux clan, because they can’t manhunt.
But there is an easier way, start a multiplayer game make 7 ai which allies each other and make them boar, because boar gets EXP slower since they don’t kill wolfes for colonialisation, it might take a time but it will work.
Cold war is a bit harder:
- Make another MP and make 1 Lux ai, because lux can’t manhunt. Always have more people then they, so they can’t do town twining. And have more fame, so they can’t do bullying.
- Now the only thing they can do is eavesdropping but It’s still random and it is possible that they stop it at some time.
At this point it’s just a matter of time, if the game goes on for long enough you will get it eventually, just afk it or something.
- I would recommend Ox clan for both achievement because they gain EXP and Fame the fastes.
- If you don’t have the dlc you can go Wolf or Bear for death note and Raven for cold war.
- Remove all victory conditions beside domination so that the game doesn’t end randomly.
- You don’t need another player for this even if it’s multiplayer. But you need to do an MP because you can only choose teams or the ai clan, if It’s a MP.