This guide will help you make three sisters stew.
Three Sisters Stew Guide
- 1 Cob of Corn
- 1 Hubbard Squash
- 6 dry bean pods
- 1 crock pot
- 1 steel axe or stone hatchet
- 1 plate(s)
- 3 bowls
- 1 stone
- 1 flint chip
- 1 hot coals (at the end)
Step 1: soaked beans
- Put your 6 dry bean pods in a bowl.
- Use a stone on the bow of beans.
- Put the beans on a plate.
- Put the beans back in the bowl and add water.
- Empty the water from the beans into another bowl.
Step 2: corn kernels
- Put your corn in a bowl.
- Use a flint chip on the bowl.
Step 3: plate of squash with seeds
- Put your Hubbard Squash on a plate.
- Chop it up with an axe or hatchet.
- Take out as many seeds as you need for farming.
Step 4: cooking
- Put the squash in the crockpot, followed by the soaked beans and the corn kernels.
- Add water to the pot.
- Place on hot coals.
- Wait for it to cook.
Step 5: eating
- Take an empty bowl and use it on the stew.
This recipe makes 16 servings of food.
The crockpot hold 8 bowls of stew and the bowls are 2 servings each.