This guide will show you how to set up a private browser for use with OACM, allowing OACM to open all your links in a private window!
Private Browser Setup – Google Chrome
Setting up a private browser to work with OACM only requires a few steps. For this guide, we will use Google Chrome as the browser; but the basic steps can be used with any browser.
- Find the chrome.exe, by default this is found at C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application
- Right click chrome.exe > Send to > Desktop (create shortcut)
- Right click the “chrome – Shortcut.lnk” (located on your desktop) > Properties
- At the end of the “Target” field, type in: -incognito (This part will be different depending on your browser of choice)
- Open OACM > Settings > Browser Setup > Open File Location
- Select the “chrome – Shortcut.lnk”
- Make sure “Enable Browser” is set to on.
All links that are opened within OACM will now open in a private browser!