Guide to Playful Darkness
This was done on Core difficulty.
It is not very complicated:
- Have a cleric with pilar of life spell (level 5 spell).
- Position your team in a big room just before the narrow passage, that leads to the encounter.
- Start a battle, you preferably want to do it with animal companion, because you want to bait playful darkness closer to you, if you dont have companion,sacrifice your least valuable companion
- Bait playful darkness to the entrance of the narrow passage.
- Place pilars of light with your cleric.
- Take care of the rest of the trash with your ranged companions.
- Throw everything you can at PD, spam channel positive energy – damage undead, shoot with companions, maybe you get lucky crits, dont forget to spam summons to keep PD stuck at one place, you dont have to go to melee
- For quicker deleting of that slag you can shoot midnight bolts.
Recommended for You
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous – Definitive Companions Guide
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous – Tips and Tricks for Getting Started
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous – How to Use Party Formations
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous – Mythic Path Abilities That Stack
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous – Ultimate Character Creation Guide