I have noticed that even when changing to native resolution with 200% rendering resolution the game still looks really pixelated. The fix I found for it is to go to the game config file and manually change the resolution.
Pixelated Resolution Fix Guide
- Press ” WINDOWS key + R “.
- Type: ” %appdata% ” .
- Then go to the folder: ” SEGA\P5R\Steam*YOUR_ID*\ ” .
- Right click ” ScreenSetting.xml ” then left click “edit”.
- Change those values to your desired resolution:
width=”2560″ height=”1440″ resolution_width=”2560″ resolution_height=”1440″
- Press ” Ctrl + S ” to save and close the text window.
- Launch the game and enjoy!