This guide is about the tarot cards and other stuff about it.
Guide to Tarot Cards
The Tarot Cards
A deck of Tarot Cards in Phasmophobia contains 10 cards, and, after all of them are drawn, the item will disappear and become unusable. Although there are also 10 types of cards that players can draw, every card pulled from the deck will be random. This means that a deck of Tarot Cards is unlikely to possess one of each, so it will likely require several games for players to see all possible effects. This cursed possession is by far the riskiest, as the effects of a drawn card will be impossible to predict and might end up causing a Phasmophobia ghost hunting phase, or worse.
These are the 10 possible cards that players can draw from the Tarot Deck:
Locations of the Tarot Cards
- Asylum location: On a table with a blue mug, near the reception desk.
- Bleasdale location: On top of the workbench in the workshop.
- Edgefield location: On the table behind the front door.
- Grafton location: On the corner of the dining room table.
- Campsite location: Players may find a Tarot Deck via the left path on top of a log stump.
- Prison location: After unlocking the Prison map in Phasmophobia, players may find Tarot Cards inside a grey bin to the left of the entrance.
- Ridgeview location: Just behind the main entrance door, on top of a dresser.
- Tanglewood location: Unlike newer maps in Phasmophobia, Tanglewood is rather small so it can be searched quickly. As players head inside, they should look on top of the dresser to the right for a Tarot Deck.
- Willow location: On the small coffee table to the right of the couch.
- The Sun: 5% chance; fully restores sanity.
- The Moon: 5% chance; drops sanity to zero.
- The Tower: 17% chance; causes a ghost interaction.
- The Wheel of Fortune: 17% chance; increases or decreases sanity by 25%.
- The Devil: 5% chance; triggers a ghost event.
- The High Priestess: 2% chance; resurrects a random dead teammate near their corpse.
- The Hanged Man: 1% chance; instantly kills the player.
- Death: 17% chance; triggers a cursed hunt, which can’t be stopped or prevented with a Crucifix or other equipment.
- The Hermit: 10% chance; traps the ghost in its room for a short while.
- The Fool: 17% chance, or 100% during haunts; mimics the look of another card before turning into The Fool and applying no effects.