This game can be quite difficult at first and very time consuming even if you get used to the controls. The following is what I use to use the game to do the sorting for you and help you complete the puzzle much faster then traditional playing.
Tips to Speedrun
- This method pre sorts the pieces and makes it so you dont have to search for pieces. If you want to actually play the game dont do this.
- This method if for those who just want the achievements done quick and not the experience.
Note: This method will work on any puzzle in the game!
- If a puzzle piece is in the correct orientation and in the correct spot it will auto lock.
- Click every piece (Left Click) and drop it in the bottom right most corner of the board.
- If you clear all the pieces near the bottom right corner you can press “S” to shuffle the pieces on the outside.
- Note: Pieces placed on the board will not be shuffled.
- This will bring more pieces closer to the drop spot and make your job easier.
- Once all the pieces are stacked click the pile.
- What this does is grabs the top left most piece in the pile.
- Rotate (Hold left click + Right Click) and place starting top left moving right and then to the next row.
- If you dont get the next piece drop it back in the pile and try again.
- If you still get a piece thats not next set it to the left of the pile and grab again, use the piece when it comes up or you see where it goes.
I hope these tips help you and happy achievement hunting.