Agent Fights are a type of fights where citizens fight for great rewards and fame.
Guide to Agent Fights
Special Agent Fights
On special agent fights page you can fight internationally against other countries special agents citizens. Each won fight adds power to your country which affects ranking of countries in the game. The more won fights the better the ranking of your country will be and you also win money and gold. Use the rewards to improve your character or buy new things in the game.
Special Agent Fights Seasons
Each day of the month there is a special agent fights season in which all citizens of the game compete for higher rewards. Top 3 players receive at the end of the day when season closes a reward in 50 Gold, 10000 Money, 300 Metal and 20000 Fame. That’s an extra win besides what each citizen earns by fighting in agent fights.
Special Agent Fights Info
- You can only fight if your health and energy bars are filled at least 10 points.
- On each fight 10 energy is removed from your energy bar.
- If you won the fight you earn 50 Money, 0.5 Gold, 1 Metal and 325 Fame.
- If you won the fight 5 health is removed from your health bar.
- If you won the fight 1 power is added to your country and if the opponent has at least level 20 and have logged in any of the last 5 days his country loses 1 power. If the countries of the both opponents are from the same alliance then no power is added or subtracted from both countries.
- If you fail the fight you lose 10 Money.
- If you fail the fight 10 health is removed from your health bar.
- If you fail the fight 1 power is removed from your country and if the opponent has at least level 20 and have logged in any of the last 5 days his country gains 1 power. If the countries of the both opponents are from the same alliance then no power is added or subtracted from both countries.
- You can do a maximum of 3 fights per day with each opponent.
- If you have enough faith, you gain a 2 percent bonus to all stats in agent fights and it uses 2 faith per fight to get the bonus.
Be the first to comment