Races are where citizens compete in vehicle races to see who’s the best.
Guide to Races
On races page you can race with your vehicles internationally against citizens from other countries. Each won race adds power to your country which affects ranking of countries in the game. The more won races the better the ranking of your country will be and you also win money and gold from these races. Use the rewards to improve your character or buy new things in the game.
Each day of the month there is a special races season in which all citizens of the game compete for higher rewards. Top 3 players receive at the end of the day when season closes a reward in 50 Gold, 10000 Money, 300 Metal and 20000 Fame. That’s an extra win besides what each citizen earns by competing in races. The better vehicle you race with the more experience points you gain in the races season leaderboard.
- You can only race if your energy bar is filled at least 10 points and health bar at least 8 points.
- On each race 10 energy is removed from your energy bar.
- If you won the race you earn 50 Money, 0.5 Gold and 325 Fame.
- If you won the race 4 health is removed from your health bar.
- If you won the fight 1 power is added to your country and if the opponent has at least lvl 20 and have logged in any of the last 5 days his country loses 1 power. If the countries of the both opponents are from the same alliance then no power is added or subtracted from both countries.
- If you fail the race you lose 10 Money.
- If you fail the race 8 health is removed from your health bar.
- If you fail the fight 1 power is removed from your country and if the opponent has at least lvl 20 and have logged in any of the last 5 days his country gains 1 power. If the countries of the both opponents are from the same alliance then no power is added or subtracted from both countries.
- You can do a maximum of 3 races per day with each opponent.
- You can race anyone regardless the level difference between the two.
- If you have enough faith, you gain a 2 percent bonus to all car stats in races and it uses 2 faith per race to get the bonus.
Be the first to comment