In this quick tutorial, we will show you some useful information about electric / gasoline vehicles.
Electric / Gasoline Vehicles
- Batteries are used to power electric vehicles.
- With their boost, they can accelerate faster than gasoline vehicles, but this quickly depletes battery power.
- The battery is quickly depleted when driving in the Blue Zone.
- While driving, EVs are quieter than their gasoline-powered counterparts.
How to Use the Trunk
- “Move to Trunk” is activated when you open your inventory while driving.
- By dragging and dropping items into the trunk, you can get them there faster.
- When you are in or near a car, the trunk button is activated.
- By tapping the corresponding icon, you can take an item from the trunk.
How to Open Car Door
- When you tap the “Door” button near a car, it opens a door behind which you can take cover while fighting.
- After a certain amount of damage, the door will break.