Here’s how to make Re-Volt work on your Steam Deck in few easy steps.
Guide to Steam Deck Setup
Steam Deck Setup Steps
- Plug in a mouse and keyboard… …or use Steam+Leftdpad for back and Steam+Rightdpad for OK.
- Go into Desktop Mode.
- Navigate to steamapps/common/re-volt.
- Edit the gameux.cmd
- Change ScreenWidth and ScreenHeight to 1280 and 800, respectively.
- Save the file and restart into game mode.
- Leave game set to default Proton compatibility.
- Launch game.
- Press Steam button and change controller template to WASD Keyboard and Mouse.
- Use the DPAD to navigate to controller settings in-game.
- Change controller in-game to XBOX360.
- Use Y on the deck or ESC on the keyboard to go back as you navigate the menus.
- Press Steam button – Controller templates – pick default controller template.
- Settings in-game, set graphics to 1280 X 800 and 24 bit.
- Quit the game, re-load, enjoy!