This guide shows how to increase the field of view (FOV) and disable the vignette effect (faded screen edges) using RE Framework.
Guide to Increase FOV and Disable Vignette Effect
- Download the latest build of RE Framework from here.
- Extract only the reframework folder and dinput8.dll from the zip file into your game folder.
- Start the game.
- Wait for the mod’s UI window to appear. If it doesn’t appear in the main menu, press Insert key from your keyboard.
- Load your save game or start a new game and wait for the first person camera vision.
- Expand Camera menu.
- To increase the FOV, slide the Global FOV blue box to the right until your desired FOV is reached. 110 is the ideal FOV for 16:9 screens.
- To disable the vignette effect, tick the Enabled and Disable Vignette boxes.
- Press Insert key to close mod’s UI window.
Note: RE Framework also works with RE2, RE3, RE4 and RE8. But you need to download the individual mod for each RE. Here is the link.
Be the first to comment