In this guide you can get some proffesional tips for Rust.
Best Tips for Newbies
Let’s Take It!
- Choose a beginner-friendly server.
- Create a sleeping bag to get a respawn point.
- Hit the right spot when gathering wood and stone to get more.
- Prioritize gathering wood to build all your starter needs.
- Choose the right spot for your first base to make life easier.
- Do not farm more than necessary.
- Use double doors in your base to protect all your stuff.
- Avoid lighting a fire at night and attracting other players.
- Keep your base from decaying.
- Watch out for radiation.