How to access the version before statbars got oversimplified.
- Step 1: Go to your steam library, then rightclick Savage Lands.
- Step 2: once you have rightclicked the game, click properties.
- Step 3: When you have properties open, click betas.
- Step 4: Click where it says “None” and then click legacy “Final Build 4 Unity” or something like that
- Step 5: Update Savage Lands.
- Step 6: Once its done updating, make sure it says Savage Lands[legacy] instead of just Savage Lands
- Step 7: Click play, make a new character and i recommend putting [legacy] at the end of the .characters name because the other saves are still there [example,idiot[legacy]], make new world and title it legacy.
How to Revert Back
Do step 3 and 4 but click “None”.