Screenshots of the skill trees of the classes and subclasses.
Skill Trees for Classes and Subclasses
I was thinking about making a new character, but I really wanted information on all my options first. I noticed there were no guides for it, so I decided to get the info, myself. And then figured I may as well post it. So, here you go.
A Pig Skinner, Geopsychologist
A Jazz Agent, Entymologist
And a Cheese Wizard, Cryptobotanist
Also, for anyone who doesn’t know, the 4 skills on the top row are common for all classes. The skill in the bottom right and the one above it are based on your subclass, and the other 10 skills are based on your class.
Recommended for You
- Shadows Over Loathing – Easiest Way to Defeat Goliath Gator Statue
- Shadows Over Loathing – How to Get The Just Showing Off Achievement as a Jazz Agent
- Shadows Over Loathing – Solution to the Outhouse Code on the Steamboat
- Shadows Over Loathing – Books with Continuously Upgradeable Skills
- Shadows Over Loathing – Hobo Camp Completion Guide