Please note: all credit goes to Buffy!
Guide to completing Delphine Farmhouse during the “Predestined” quest line.
Guide to Delphine Farmhouse/Predestined Achievement
These are the proper steps to take in order to complete the time loop inside Delphine Farmhouse, talking to any of the you’s inside will add an additional step that you have to do so either remember to fill in that spot during your loop or reset and don’t talk to them.
- Take the candlestick above the fireplace in the main room.
- Head into the right-most room and raid the medicine cabinet for supplies.
- Head back to the main room and take the hatchet from the wood pile.
- Head to the left-most room and toss the candlestick out of the right window. Doing so will open up the attic.
- Heading up to the attic rummage through the boxes and when prompted jump down inside the hole in the floor.
- Unlock the door and head out into the main room.
- In the main room take the plant food from underneath the cabinet on the right side of the room.
- Head over to the left side of the room and smash the urn.
- Back in the right-most room and flush the toilet.
- In the left-most room feed the plant the plant food.
- Head into the center room and unlock the box granting you the mobius ring.
- Head back outside to complete the house and get the “Predestined” achievement.