Tips from someone who beat the game.
Tips and Tricks
- Focus on survival: This is the biggest thing. No matter how strong your build is, one mistake will end your run
- As stated above, focus on picking the lesser of two evils rather than the stronger of two upgrades.
- Firepower never hurts, even if it gives you a higher spread, being able to kill the king, or a strong threat quickly will increase success
- Remember to use your souls for escapes.
- Assassination seems to be the wisest strategy as you are guaranteed to get overwhelmed in later floors if you don’t kill the king quick enough.
- Think about tempo, anything that saves you a turn is helpful and anything that costs you a turn is harmful.
Not a fan of the sniper/scope for this reason.
- Grenade is trash.
- Some upgrades do not stack.