Tips from someone who beat the game.
Tips and Tricks
- Focus on survival: This is the biggest thing. No matter how strong your build is, one mistake will end your run
- As stated above, focus on picking the lesser of two evils rather than the stronger of two upgrades.
- Firepower never hurts, even if it gives you a higher spread, being able to kill the king, or a strong threat quickly will increase success
- Remember to use your souls for escapes.
- Assassination seems to be the wisest strategy as you are guaranteed to get overwhelmed in later floors if you don’t kill the king quick enough.
- Think about tempo, anything that saves you a turn is helpful and anything that costs you a turn is harmful.
Not a fan of the sniper/scope for this reason.
- Grenade is trash.
- Some upgrades do not stack.
It is very possible to make builds that can full clear, even on hard mode. Going directly for the king is very risky unless you have a very strong and precise build.
You might want to add that you can click the gun to reload without moving.