Get better odds at OP pets during your runs by avoiding these pets in the skill web!
Get Better Odds at OP Pets
Limiting Bad RNG
We all love the zany builds we come up with and the tense predicaments we find ourselves in when hunting Spirits, don’t we? Sometimes, though, we feel like having to deal with a little less RNG. Well, folks, here is a quick and dirty guide to all the pets you can refrain from buying in the web.
That’s right! The following pets are either worthless or down-right outclassed by the rest of the cast. Best of all, you can avoid all of these pets and still complete your web!
They may look adorable, but they sure aren’t useful:
- Hearty – Scoop already does everything Hearty does and farms other resources.
- Whoodoo – Unless Whoodoo gets a massive buff, DoT builds won’t be any stronger with him.
- Mandrake – Crit already reaches extreme values on the skills where it matters
- Rupert – Eventually you’ll only use money for re-rolls and other pets. Rupert is too weak, shops too infrequent.
- Chicon Rad – Damage mitigation is already offered within the web without wasting a precious Pet slot/level.
- Nomicron – If this is what would make or break your run you’re doing something terribly wrong!
These pets have some use(s). It will be up to you to decide if they’re right for you and your playstyle!
- Lockpick – Speed up chest farming to acquire more Souls/Runes/Gold. Speedrun free knockback + heart dispensers.
- Beacon – Can help enable some builds in the beginning 0:00 – 5:00 minutes. Becomes pointless, or even problematic, by the time your build is fully online.
The True Heroes
Because more levels = more power! Always prioritize these amazing critters!
- Cici – Because three digit numbers are better than two.
- Mag Slime – See Cici.
- Big Tex – Sometimes size does matter.