I decided that the washed out look just wasn’t floating my boat, especially after the crisp colorful Last Hope and most modern games not looking like they are running at 50% screen resolution.
Guide to Custom Reshade
Amazingly a reshade I cooked up worked a treat, in my opinion anyways. If you guys are interested I can share it. I think.
- Download Reshade.
- Download my config file “Ocean of Stars” Preset and place it in the “[drive]\STEAM\steamapps\common\STAR OCEAN THE DIVINE FORCE”
- Launch the game and select the preset from the top of the Reshade window.
- Press “Home” key to open and close Reshade window.
Note: When the screen goes black during loading, the tone mapping option causes the screen to have a bluish tint, this is normal.
- Default game, no edit.
- Reshade No Bloom
- Reshade With Bloom
- Daylight Comparison No Bloom
Recommended for You
- STAR OCEAN THE DIVINE FORCE – Controller Icon + Stop Double Press (Click)
- STAR OCEAN THE DIVINE FORCE – All Endings & 100% Achievements Guide
- STAR OCEAN THE DIVINE FORCE – How to Level Up with Skill Points
- STAR OCEAN THE DIVINE FORCE – General Tips
- STAR OCEAN THE DIVINE FORCE – Useful Tips and Tricks