A basic guide on how to advance your world tiers in Division 2.
Guide to World Tiers
Advancing World Tiers – Info
Advancing after LVL 30 can be pretty confusing and for some reason Division 2 decided to make it able to “break” your game if you don’t do it properly, so here is a guide on how to advance from LVL 30 to World Tier 5.
Note: If your Gear Score isn’t as high as the requirements, you might not advance to the next tier. If this happen, there is a simple solution. All you have to do is re-playing the Strongholdd (in “Invasion” mode) with a friend. Make sure that they will be the leader of the group so you play on their map not on yours.
Requirements to Advance
World Tier 1
- Reach Level 30
- Select a specialization in the Whitehouse from Coop Dennison (Quartermaster)
You will unlock Gear Score up to 300 and all the Invasion missions.
World Tier 2
- Reach Gear Score 275
- Finish the invaded missions Grand Washington Hotel & Jefferson Trade Center
- Finish the invaded stronghold District Union Arena
You will unlock Gear Score up to 350.
World Tier 3
- Reach Gear Score 325
- Finish the invaded missions Air & Space Museum & Space Administration
- Finish the invaded stronghold Capitol Building
You will unlock Gear Score up to 400.
World Tier 4
- Reach Gear Score 375
- Finish the invaded missions Federal Emergency Bunker & Potomac Event Center
- Finish the invaded stronghold Roosevelt Island
You will unlock Gear Score up to 450.
World Tier 5
- Reach Gear Score 425
- Finish the invaded Stronghold Capitol Building, District Union Arena & Roosevelt Island
- Finish the final invaded stronghold Tidal Basin
You will unlock Gear Score up to 515.
To upgrade your workbench, make sure you have the relevant resources and reached the World Rank. Go to your workbench (next to Inaya al-Khaliq) and keep X pressed to upgrade. It should show you a message that you can upgrade your workbench. If it doesn’t, you might not have all the needed resources or e-cash.
Good luck out there, Agents.