A bunch of tips I gathered while playing the game.
Tips and Tricks
- When in psychosis all Ex-Pops and the Prime Asset will ignore you, the only threat is the Skinner Man himself. You can use this time to explore around the map or even do an objective knowing that enemies will not attack.
- If you’re downed and the exit is open crawl to it, It will count as an escape and you will revive yourself.
- You can destroy psychosis mines, electric traps, and duck bombs with bricks and glass bottles (you can use bricks three times, bottles once).
- Enemies can not see you in the dark! (obviously) you can turn on the darkness indicator in your settings to see if you’re hiding in the darkness or not.
- There is an enemy with night-vision goggles that can see you in the dark if you’re in chase with him run to a bright place immediately and he will be stunned for a moment, hes blind but can still hear in the light while hes stunned run away and you’ll gain distance from him. the darkness indicator also tells you if you’re in a bright place.
- Co-op doors can still be broken into if players are on opposite sides of the door.
- Hitting sleeping enemies or the screamers with throw-able items will make them run away.
- You can sprint while pushing objects, Adrenaline helps you move faster while pushing said objects.
- Adrenaline helps you transport heavy items also!
- Stepping on glass shards will attract enemies, I’d recommend buying the slippers amp as soon as you can to get rid of this.
- Activating noise traps like the hanging cans will hurt your score try to avoid them as much as you can.
- You can sprint jump while exhausted, You can use this to dodge attacks.
- The more people lifting a rolling door the faster it is.
- The giant guy covered in metal is blind but can hear very well he is very fast and it is hard to outrun him, be quiet around him you can tell how much noise you’re making if you turn on the noise indicator in the settings. You can also lure him away if you throw bricks and glass bottles.
- You can know an enemy can hear you if your noise indicator display is red.
- Doors that have a red light on them are trapped open them slowly by holding the open door button and pressing forward, you can also disarm the trap and get a free battery from it.
- Pay attention to your surroundings! You can look out for maps in Mother Gooseberry’s trials to see where you’re at and you can follow the pipes from the main room to figure out which one is real.
- The Pouncer will peek out before attacking, you can also spot her with the X-Ray Rig and hear her voice when shes nearby.
- You can react to a container with a gas trap by looking at the sides, if there is a device at the sides of then quickly jump away and wait for the gas trap to activate.
- The Pusher (guy with gas mask) can spray multiple people if you’re near the first person he grabs.
- Broken glass and noise traps usually have a vault-able obstacle right beside them, use this to avoid making noise and save your score.
- If you’re downed try to crawl to a dark room so your teammates can revive you safely.
You can also avoid trapped doors by opening them while crouched – this will not alert enemies (I dont think)