This guide will teach you how to properly get the new Click On Door 430 Five Times achievement.
First of all, you have to complete a couple endings from the original game, such as the Freedom Ending or the Countdown Ending, until you find a new door close to the beginning of the game with a text saying “New Content”. You will see a door with the number 416 inside, but this door won’t unlock your achievement yet.
The Real Door
Keep playing until your game restars again, a new sign will appear in the New Content door. Enter again and you will find a Stanley Parable 2 Expo Room that should look like this:
Keep following the narrator instructions, and when you’re done with the area, head to the exit stairs.
Your game will be restarted and a new main menu should appear:
From now, the New Content door will be replaced with the real 416 door, and you can complete your desired the achievement. Here is a video of me getting it:
Recommended for You
- The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe – List of Possible Endings Without Mouse Movement
- The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe – All Achievements Guide
- The Stanley Parable – Confusion Ending Guide
- The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe – Getting The Test Achievement
- The Stanley Parable – How to Get the Broom Closet Blocked