Frequently Asked Questions
What platforms will it be released on?
- PC (maybe Linux and Mac later)
- Xbox Series X|S via Xbox Game Preview
When it the game coming out?
- We’re planning a Steam Early Access launch in Spring/Summer 2022
- No date yet for Xbox Game Preview
Is the game playable in any way yet?
- In the Steam Next Fest! The demo is live Feb – mid March.
- You can apply to become a beta tester.
Who is working on this game?
- We are Stray Fawn Studio, a 10 person indie team from Switzerland.
What genre is this game?
- City-building/Base-building, simulation, survival
What languages will this game be released in?
- English, French, German, Spanish – Spain, Portuguese – Brazil, Polish, Russian
- Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Please note that the Steam Next Festival demo is English only.
Can you fight other giant creatures?
- No, this game is on the peaceful side and focuses on your villagers relationship with their animal.
Will there be multiple animals to built a city on?
- No, it’s just one creature, Onbu (if the game becomes super super successful different creatures might be considered, maybe via DLC)
How much will the game cost?
- Between $20 and $30 when launching into Early Access
Is this a single or multiplayer game?
Are we looking to hire more people for the team?
- No, our team is currently complete
What engine are you using?