Guide to Fix FPS Issues
- Turn off Vsync in game and force only in driver from Nvidia and delete the Config folder from windows appdata Thunder2305.
- Cap your FPS only in the GameUserSettings path appdata and search for:
- When you have a 144Hz Refresrat monitor Cap the FPS to 140 in the GameUserSettings file
- Go to the installation folder under
- Right-click Choose Properties disable fullscreen optimizations Choose Properties.
- Then go to the Compatibility tab.
- Then click Change settings for all users.
- In the pop-up window check the option Disable fullscreen optimizations.
- Then click Apply and OK to save the changes.