In this guide i will teach you in a simple and fast way how to farm infinitely the Lootapult in Flamerock Refuge.
What is the Lootapult?
The lootapult is a loot source located in Flamerock Refuge and in the Mine of Avarice. For 10 eridiums it will launch a red chest, which as a fair chance of dropping legendary, eridium and seraphs crystals.
The Read-only Method
To trick the game in letting you make a infinite number of throw, we will put our save files in “Read Only” in Windows. Which means that any progress won’t be saved. To save our guns that we get from the lootapult we will put them in the claptrap safe that is on another save file. This method can be used in any other methods that require you to spend seraphs crystals, eridium and cash.
- First, make sure you have enough eridium to do your throw, I would recommend to have around 200 in order to be efficient, but any quantity would work.
- Head in your files to locate your save files, the path is the following: “C:\Users\user1\Documents\My Games\Tiny Tina’s Assault On Dragon Keep\WillowGame\SaveData\7656119807XXXXXXX”
- Right click on your saves files (“Save0001.sav”), click on properties then at the end of the page check the “read only” option. Finally hit “apply”.
- Enter your game with the character you choose to exploit. Spend all your eridium. If you find a gun you would like to keep save it in your claptrap stash (located next to the 3 vending machines at flamerock spawn).
- Once the guns saved, exit the session and reload the character with “Select character” option the main menu. Spend Loot Repeat.
- To exit the “Read Only” method just head back to your saves files and uncheck the “Read Only” option.