What are Pets?
Pets are cute companions that provide useful buffs on your long journey. They’ll never leave the Traha’s side! While journeying alongside the Traha, pets provide useful buffs for not only combat, but professions, too. If you collect a variety of pets, you can become more powerful thanks to their passive effects.
Where to get Pets
In the game, you can use platinum coins to summon pets by going to [Menu] → [Summon] → [Familiar/Pet].
- Basic Information: You can view basic information such as name, level, and information about the next level (click the check box to display)
- Passive Effect: This effect is applied when the pet is first acquired and added to your collection.
- Equip Bonus: This affect is applied only when the pet is registered as a companion.
- When any particular pet is registered as a companion, both the passive effect and the equip bonus apply.
- Level Up: You can make your pet stronger by consuming gold and multiple copies of the same pet
- View Effects: View the total passive effects being applied from your entire pet collection.
A pet’s rank is divided into 5 categories, as shown below. Higher ranking pets provide stronger buffs.
You can choose whether to display or hide your pet by going to [Settings] → [Accessibility] → [Show Pet].